Sending email requests

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
donnawright
Elite
Elite

Sending email requests

Postby donnawright » 16 Apr 2009, 12:22

Is anyone sending requests for documents to comunes in Italy via email? For you veterans, what do you think about this?

senior
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Sending email requests

Postby senior » 16 Apr 2009, 14:04

Hello donnawright; I submitted a similar request, and as usual the moderators on this site were more than helpful. I was able to send mine out that evening. Go to the "Italian Genealogy" section and scroll down to the yellow question mark that is titled "email for stato civile". Some of your questions will be answered. If you need links to form letters(with translations) look for the topic "Italian birth certificates "(yellow ?) and they answered me in great detail. Hope I could help.
senior
Looking for names; Cerimeli, Napoleone, DiPasquale,DiGiovanni, Della Morte, Di Marco, Mazzarella.

senior
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Sending email requests

Postby senior » 16 Apr 2009, 14:09

Sorry donna, look for "italian birth cert." under the topic of "Emmigration, Immigration,Naturalization etc." written by me Senior. Best of luck to you.
senior

Looking for names; Cerimeli, Napoleone, DiPasquale,DiGiovanni, Della Morte, Di Marco, Mazzarella.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”