CASSAMASSIMA OR PARADISO FAMILY OF Castellaneta.

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
paradiseink

CASSAMASSIMA OR PARADISO FAMILY OF Castellaneta.

Post by paradiseink »

My grandmother was Narda Cassamassima and my grandfather was Dominic Paradiso who were both born in Castellaneta around 1897. and came to US in 1912-13 .I am looking for all relatives still living there as I plan to visit Italy in the summer..I understand my grandmother had 7 brothers and sisters who did not come to US..thanks!..melodie
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

The surname should be Casamassima. I assume you typed the extra s incorrectly. Go to www.paginebianche.it and you will find there are 57 listings for Casamassima in Castellaneta and there are NO Cassamassima whatsoever.. There are 18 listings for Paradiso. Put in the surname in the first line and Castellaneta in the third line and click CERCA for the listings and look over the full names and addresses and telephpone numbers for your relatives. Peter
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: CASSAMASSIMA OR PARADISO FAMILY OF Castellaneta.

Post by suanj »

paradiseink wrote:My grandmother was Narda Cassamassima and my grandfather was Dominic Paradiso who were both born in Castellaneta around 1897. and came to US in 1912-13 .I am looking for all relatives still living there as I plan to visit Italy in the summer..I understand my grandmother had 7 brothers and sisters who did not come to US..thanks!..melodie
Hi Melodie more info: Leonarda(diminutive Narda) Casamassima of Castellaneta, came in USA 18 June 1912, age 22, and went from Domenico Paradiso husband :
http://www.ellisisland.org/search/passR ... 0267055616&

regards, suanj
verena

Post by verena »

Hi,
I have Paradiso and Casamassima ancestors linked to my Dentico family. They seemed to come from a town called Gioia del Colle. Can we get in touch?
Verena
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

The people who are posting in this forum arer looking for their own information and are not interested in chatting with you about your family so if you can understand they are INTERESTED IN FINDIND ASNSWERS to their question FIRST,Perhasps later on they can deal with other familiers but noit now CAPISCI???????peter