Help w/info on family DiFatta/Zito/Mancuso near Palermo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
delta311

Help w/info on family DiFatta/Zito/Mancuso near Palermo

Postby delta311 » 29 Nov 2003, 16:43

Any help on getting marriage/death/birth records??

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Help w/info on family DiFatta/Zito/Mancuso near Palermo

Postby suanj » 29 Nov 2003, 17:01

delta311 wrote:Any help on getting marriage/death/birth records??

on line: http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/ ... search.asp

verena

Postby verena » 08 Jan 2004, 10:42

Hi, you mention Zito in your message. I have a Giuseppe Zito who married a Caterina Dentico (she is one of my ancestors). They married on 15. September 1912 in Gioia del Colle. Caterina was born 19 Oct 1886 in Gioia del Colle. Does this ring any bell to you? I would like to know more about the Zito family.
Verena

ptimber
Master
Master

Postby ptimber » 08 Jan 2004, 15:15

The p[eople who have posted in this particular forum are looking for specific information about documents they are not interested in your comments or family CAPISCI??????????????Peter

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby suanj » 08 Jan 2004, 17:01

Dear Verena, an council:
I know that you are new here, and sure you not know as this forum is articulated, but must know that he is answered with pertinence to the insertions, not touching and inserting personal arguments of search.
Perhaps for the answers with personal arguments of search (to an insertion), is better to send a private message to interested, avoiding of to overload the forum and above all to make to anger Peter that has a lot to heart order on this forum.
Peter not is the boss of this forum, but he is sure the dean of forum, moreover it is a professional genealogist and he loves order and discipline in the answers. Sure you will draw profit from this my maternal council and you will follow the just conduct...We wait your next participations here, with affection and sympathy, suanj
(excuse my english...)

verena

Postby verena » 08 Jan 2004, 17:17

Dear Suanj,
I thank you very much for your answer. I really never had the intention to mess up the board and I will take your advice to use the private messaging in future. I also like disciplin and appreciate the help of Peter, but on the other hand, I think it is not very professional of him to be so rude.
Thanks again,
Verena

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby suanj » 08 Jan 2004, 17:37

Dear Verena,
thank you for having accepted my council, this for the good continue of forum.. We are one great family, legacies between of we from same blood!!!
Peter answers nervous to times, but he is therefore Bravo and available with all and it has great knowledge of Italian genealogy..it is an help for all...sure friend of all..and as he says in Italy: every good friendship born to the beginning from a "quarrel"..(ogni buona amicizia nasce all'inizio da un bisticcio). I hope translate well in english... :wink: regards, suanj

verena

Postby verena » 08 Jan 2004, 17:47

Hi Suanj,
yes - I agree to your saying. We all should try to help each other and this was my intention from the very start. I will continue asking and offering my help, but to keep peace I will use the private messaging. I should have done this from the very beginning.....
best regards
Verena

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby suanj » 08 Jan 2004, 17:49

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: suanj

tosani

Postby tosani » 15 Mar 2006, 10:36

I am trying to find more information on my grandfathers family. Last name, Zito, his first name was Donald. His fathers name was Prosper and I have been told they were from Naples. I know that my grandpa and his siblings were born in Magnolia, OH, but I believe his parents were born in Italy.

wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Postby wldspirit » 15 Mar 2006, 17:52

Prosper was indeed born in Italy, his wife is listed as born in Italy as well, according to census info. see other post.......

please limit postings to one thread, this way it is easier to follow along and to know what has and has not been researched, otherwise research is duplicated, wasting researchers time.
wldspirit :wink:

tosani

Postby tosani » 16 Mar 2006, 07:52

I will stick with one post, sorry. Thanks for your help

wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Postby wldspirit » 17 Mar 2006, 01:37

no need to be sorry...... :D
lots of newbies make the same mistake!!!!
wldspirit

Return to “Italian Genealogy”