Antonio Castellano.....Carmela Rossetta/Consola/Iasalvatore

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

Antonio Castellano.....Carmela Rossetta/Consola/Iasalvatore

Postby sal4 » 22 May 2009, 17:59

Hi Everyone............I need some help....My Grandmother Carmela Rossetta was a foundling & we have allot of different stories on her life not to mention 2 last names Carmela Rossetta and Carmela Consola, she married Raffaele Iasalvatore ...we were told that she was adopted...but to tell you the truth we're not even sure that that is true... and we're trying to find out a true family history on her........On the ships manifest (Citta Di Napoli Dec 1904) it states that her passage was paid by her foster brother and she was going to stay with a brother Antonio here in America....we have found out his last name which is Antonio Castellano.....I have 2 address on him (51 Mott St or ?16 Mulberry in New York) ...I know that she was from Piedimonte Di Alfie, Italy (Caserta) so I assume her foster/ brother was also......Can anyone help me find info on Antonio???? If I can find info on him it may lead me to info on my Grandmother...Thanks....Sal4
Looking for surnames Iasalvatore (Salvatore), Tartaglia, Rosetta, Consola, Di Muccio, Castellano, Montanaro, Dipaolo, Costa, Sansone, Giudicianni and Laudato.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”