fantasia's in mass

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
fantasia500

fantasia's in mass

Postby fantasia500 » 25 May 2009, 19:38

looking for info on or possible relatives in massachusetts with the last name Fantasia. settled here around 1916 in Sommerville, Cambridge, Watertown area.

Joe

wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Re: fantasia's in mass

Postby wldspirit » 26 May 2009, 04:56

Can you provide more info? Are you looking to make a connection with others researching the same family? Or looking for specific records on this surname?
If you can give us first names, spouse and children, members can better direct you.
wldspirit

Example from the 1920 census, there are actually 52 results for the surname:

Vincent A Fantasia Mary Somerville Ward 1, Middlesex, Massachusetts abt 1884 Italy White Head
View Record
Salvatore Fantasia Somerville Ward 1, Middlesex, Massachusetts abt 1885 Italy White Brother
View Record
Pasquale Fantasia Jeanne Somerville Ward 1, Middlesex, Massachusetts abt 1887 Italy White Head
View Record
Mary Fantasia Vincent A Somerville Ward 1, Middlesex, Massachusetts abt 1893 Italy White Wife
View Record
Jeanne Fantasia Pasquale Somerville Ward 1, Middlesex, Massachusetts abt 1897 Italy White Wife
View Record
Lalorada Fantasia Pasquale,
Jeanne Somerville Ward 1, Middlesex, Massachusetts abt 1918 Massachusetts White Daughter

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."

fantasia500

Postby fantasia500 » 26 May 2009, 13:50

Specific records on this Surname. My father was an only child but has many cousins i'd like to learn about. His mother was born in america but her parents and several brothers and sisters emmigrated here between 1911 and 1918

wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Postby wldspirit » 29 May 2009, 05:23

The name of his mother? Her parents? Brothers? Sisters? Any known birth dates? Even a year can be helpful....most members have access to paid databases and can provide records related to your surname if you can provide more information to enable them to look for your family connections.
wldspirit

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."

Return to “Italian Genealogy”