Dragonetti Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
pdragonetti

Dragonetti Family

Postby pdragonetti » 05 Dec 2003, 10:54

Hi All

My name is Paul Dragonetti and I have opened a site called http://www.dragonetti-family.com in order to try to connect Dragonetti Family members from around the world. This has been created as I too have had lots of difficulties in locating my roots.

To date I can say that the Dragonetti families in Belfast, London(some), Belgium and parts of France have originated from Villa Latina, FR. near Naples.

If you are a Dragonetti family member please drop by.

Thanks

Paul

pdragonetti

Re: Dragonetti Family

Postby pdragonetti » 10 Feb 2011, 17:00

Hi all

I have stopped the website listed below a few years ago so sorry if you have been looking and it was gone. it became too much of a hassle with Spam going into the messageboard that I had there.

Good news is that I have found the rest of my family. The biggest issue in finding them was that the name was changed from Dragonetti to Tragonette, one of the issues of people coming from Italy to other lands and the locals trying to correctly spell their names, especially when the the original Italian could not read or write.

C'est la vie but we got there in the end !!

Paul

Return to “Italian Genealogy”