Giovanni, Carlo or Santo Ceola

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
haloe1

Giovanni, Carlo or Santo Ceola

Postby haloe1 » 30 May 2009, 01:19

Any info on Giovanni, Carlo or Santo Ceola would be greatly appreciated. They came to the U.S. via Ellis Island from Recoaro, Vicenza, Veneto, Italy in 1896 and 1904.

wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Re: Giovanni, Carlo or Santo Ceola

Postby wldspirit » 30 May 2009, 13:28

Where did they reside? Did they marry? Spouse's name? Maiden name? Known children?
Do you know the name of their parents?
Any birth dates, even a year can be helpful....
Are you interested in US records or Italian records?
wldspirit

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."

haloe1

Re: Giovanni, Carlo or Santo Ceola

Postby haloe1 » 30 May 2009, 19:20

they are my gggrandpa's and they are son(Giovanni),his dad(Carlo), and his dad(Santo) Ceola. they came via Ellis Island from Recoaro, Vicenza, Veneto, Italy, I believe starting in 1896 and then in 1804. I have a record that I got from a relative, but I'm not exactly sure how to interpret the f.'s next to some of the names (father I think is who the ones to the right is) and I'm not sure why the 2 names are under each other with different b-days?? And again what moglie and figlia mean. and....C.F under Relazione di parentela, and under Professione (?) I assume Deceduta is deceased, but is it normal to name children after children that have passed? And one more thing...line 3 is Carlo father of Caterina and all those below until you get to Antonio and then Carlo again after that?? All your help is very appreciated and thank you so much I'm trying to send an attachment of a document but I don't seem to be able to upload it, is there a way I can email it to you?

Return to “Italian Genealogy”