how can we have a link added to this site?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
vintagegamer
Veteran
Veteran

how can we have a link added to this site?

Postby vintagegamer » 20 Jun 2009, 15:47

I have just kicked off a blog specific to Squirrel Run (now Hagley Museum, DE), and was wondering if someone here could add it to their links section for me? The link is listed below:

http://giusvalla.blogspot.com/

We would greatly appreciate any links to this site and will be glad to reciprocate. I tell friends and relatives about this site all the time.

Thanks,

Jim

MaurizioPerrone
Rookie
Rookie

Re: how can we have a link added to this site?

Postby MaurizioPerrone » 20 Jun 2009, 16:33

My parents also they are from Giusvalla, you are searching some information from Giusvalla?

vintagegamer
Veteran
Veteran

Postby vintagegamer » 20 Jun 2009, 17:07

MaurizioPerrone wrote:My parents also they are from Giusvalla, you are searching some information from Giusvalla?

Hi Maurizio,

Actually we're just trying to bring all of the existing Giusvallini together. Are you at all familiar with the Tutti Giusvallini picture posted at the below site?

www.giusvalla.blogspot.com

I know there are quite a few Perrone's in that image. If you are not familiar with the picture already, we have a list of all of the individuals in it, their names, and their locations in the picture.

Jim

MaurizioPerrone
Rookie
Rookie

Postby MaurizioPerrone » 20 Jun 2009, 19:21

I am Maurizio Perrone, from the Perrone family of Giusvalla. Some of my relatives went to U.S.A. and also to south America and I know some cousins from my father, also some from my mother. Are you making some family tree for the families of Giusvalla?

vintagegamer
Veteran
Veteran

Postby vintagegamer » 20 Jun 2009, 21:35

MaurizioPerrone wrote:I am Maurizio Perrone, from the Perrone family of Giusvalla. Some of my relatives went to U.S.A. and also to south America and I know some cousins from my father, also some from my mother. Are you making some family tree for the families of Giusvalla?

My cousin Frank and I both have family from Giusvalla, and have been doing quite a bit of tracing ourselves (I must say Frank has more on it than me).

Do you have an email address?

Jim

Return to “Italian Genealogy”