Biff, Laura, Valarie, Lee, John A, Emily, and all!

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
taxi55
Veteran
Veteran

Biff, Laura, Valarie, Lee, John A, Emily, and all!

Postby taxi55 » 21 Jul 2009, 15:04

Biff, Laura, Valarie, Lee, John A, Emily, and everyone else who has helped me on my journey since I joined this website (that includes you too cuz.) Thanks so much for all your assistance and education! Because of your guidance, I have enhanced my searching resources, expanded generations on my family tree, and even found a family member along the way!

Great news! I recently obtained new info relating to the below thread and was hopeful if anyone has time (I know how busy everyone is), that someone would be able to help me search their names for additional records. I posted all the additional family names/info on the below thread - but was not sure if it would get lost. Should I start a new thread and copy all the info here? (It's the info noted on the last post on the Seccafico's if you scroll all the way down on the below thread.) :)

Any help in obtaining info on these newly found ancestors is much appreciated!

http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... rt=45.html

I have exhausted all sites I have access to with minimal results on these newbies. And of course, now that I have new names to search, my free trials on fee-based sites have expired. Isn't that always how it goes.

I am hopeful that someone will have some time to not only assist in finding any information on the new individuals, but also help in piecing the information together. What amazes me more than the miracle finds you make, is the way you weave that information together to help others form their family's special story. While I await information from the comune on other family members, it would be wonderful to find out who these new-found family members were, and what journeys their lives made.

Grazie!!!
Have a great day!

Sophia
Looking for family history in: Baiano, Avella, Stigliano and Craco.
Names researching: Acierno, Rienzi, Guariglia, Cantasano, Mormando, Benedetto, Seccafico, Napolitano, Belladoni, Fiordilisi.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”