TOPPETA and ANNUNZIATA surnames

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
RiaT

Re: TOPPETA and ANNUNZIATA surnames

Post by RiaT »

Hi, My name is Maria Webb-Tharp and I am looking for my relatives from Italy. My great-grandfather is Vincenzo Toppeta (later changed to James Topeka) and my great-grandmother is Hazel Crum-Topeka (they were married in March 1919). James (Vincenzo) died on Sept. 29, 1957 at the age of 67. I am his daughter's (Mary Topeka-Webb) grandchild. He lived in Logan/Man West Virginia. He was born in 1890 to (father) Carmine Toppeta and (mother) Giancaterino Annunziata. It's to my understanding that he came from Pescara, Italy. I only have copies of his birth certificate, his death certificate, his and Hazel's marriage certificate and Hazel's birth certificate. Any information and/or connections I can get would be GREATLY appreciated!!
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: TOPPETA and ANNUNZIATA surnames

Post by adelfio »

WElcome to IG website

The Toppeta's came from Penne Pescara
Marriage record of Carmine Toppeta and Annunziata Giancaterino
INDEX#17
1886 Feb 27th in the town of Penne marriage of Carmine Toppeta age 36 widower born and residing in Penne son of deceased Liberato Toppeta and deceased Costantina Rubino married Annunziata Giancaterino age 33 born and residing in Penne daughter of deceased Nicolo Giancaterino and Maria Giuseppa Laudadio
PG LINK
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... n566864873

CLICK FOR RECORD CLICK TO ENLARGE

Carmine Toppeta first marriage to Arcangela Valentini 1884 FEb 14th
PG LINK
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... n566864873

CLICK FOR RECORD CLICK TO ENLARGE

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty