Letter to Piazza Armerina.

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Romano1970
Master
Master

Letter to Piazza Armerina.

Postby Romano1970 » 17 Aug 2009, 16:41

hello all. I tried to compose a ltter to Piazza Armerina in regards to my Grandfathers parents. If someone could please look this over and advise if it is to sloppy or if the translator I used is not good enough. I would like for them NOT to be confused with what I am trying to ask.

Thanks

Hello Sir or Madam

My name is Michael Lorenzo Romano. I live in the United States and would like to know if I could be assisted with some family information.

My grandfather Lorenzo Romano ( Romano Lorenzo ) was born on Feb 2 1889. His Father Salvatore Fillipo Romano , His Mother Maria Fillipa Ristagno.

If I could, I would like to get information regarding His father Salvatore Fillipo Romano and His mother Maria Fillipa Ristagno. Such as their dates of birth and death. Also the children they had.

I have not enclosed payment because I am unsure of what this will cost.
If you could advise I will gladly send payment to you. This would be of great importance to my family as we have been searching for our family information for quite some time now.

I have enclosed a copy of my Grandfathers birth certificate, which I hope will help you locate his parents information. Their dates of birth and death, marriage certificates, children born to them.

Thank you again.

God bless you

Michael Lorenzo Romano

Ciao il Signore o la Signora

Mi chiamo Michael Lorenzo Romano. Vivo negli Stati Uniti ed amerei sapere se potrei essere assistito con alcune informazioni di famiglia.

Mio nonno Lorenzo Romano (Romano Lorenzo) era nato Febbraio 2 1889. Suo Padre Salvatore Fillipo Romano, Sua Madre Maria Fillipa Ristagno.

Se potrei, amerei prendere le informazioni riguardante Suo padre Salvatore Fillipo Romano e Sua madre Maria Fillipa Ristagno. Come le loro date di nascita e la loro morte. Anche i bambini che hanno avuti.

Non ho incluso il pagamento perché sono insicuro di ciò che questo costerà. Se lei potrebbe consigliarmi invierà volentieri il pagamento a lei. Questo sarebbe di grand'importanza alla mia famiglia come abbiamo cercato le nostre informazioni di famiglia per abbastanza del tempo ora.

Ho incluso una copia del mio certificato di nascita di Nonni, che spero l'aiuterà localizza le sue informazioni di genitori. Le loro date di nascita e la loro morte, i loro certificati di matrimonio, i loro bambini nati a loro.

Ringraziarla di nuovo.

Dio la benedice

Michael Lorenzo Romano
Michael Romano

Chi va piano va sano e va lontano

Those who go slowly, go safely and go far

Looking for family history in Piazza Armerina, Aidone, and Musomelli Sicily.
Names researching: Romano, Nigrelli, Ristagno, Piazza Maida Triolo.

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Letter to Piazza Armerina.

Postby PeterTimber » 17 Aug 2009, 19:08

Dear Michael why don't you request a certificato di stato di famiglia storico for his father Salvatore Filippo Romano which wil contain all the members of his immediate family and tgheir dates and places of birth. Go to
www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwisdom/it ... tters.html

Your italian letter looks fine..I presume you have the town address. =Peter=
~Peter~

Romano1970
Master
Master

Postby Romano1970 » 17 Aug 2009, 19:21

I will do just that peter. How are you my friend???
Michael Romano

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 17 Aug 2009, 19:34

Hi Michael have you discovered the joys of LODO in downtown Denver...Its hot here in NYC and envy your ability to make a quick dash up to Breckenridge for a cooling!! Are you there permanently? =Peter=
~Peter~

Romano1970
Master
Master

Postby Romano1970 » 17 Aug 2009, 19:54

I believe I have it right.

Comune di Piazza Armerina
Piazzetta fundro
94015 piazza Armerina ( EN )
Italy
Michael Romano

Romano1970
Master
Master

Postby Romano1970 » 17 Aug 2009, 19:57

Sorry Peter I had missed your last about Colorado......yes for the foreseable future we will be here/
Michael Romano

Return to “Italian Genealogy”