Looking for FRISINA/FONDACARO (spelling?) Family members

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

Looking for FRISINA/FONDACARO (spelling?) Family members

Postby Lavendar2 » 17 Aug 2009, 18:19

My Nonna who used a maiden name of Frisina (and then Pugliese after she married) came to America (California) in the early 1900's and supposedly left behind possibly 10 siblings in Delianuova, Reggio Calabria, Italy. I am hoping to locate some of their children or grandchilden/my cousins. I remember that she had some relatives from Ontario, Canada who came to visit her in the 50's or 60's, but don't know what happened to them either. My Nonna only spoke Italian and I was just a little girl at the time. I believe their name was something like Fondacaro.
I am hoping to find some of my relatives through the use of the Internet. I visited Italy a few years ago and was able to spend time with my Nonno's family.
I would very much appreciate any help...

Re: Looking for FRISINA/FONDACARO (spelling?) Family members

Postby PeterTimber » 17 Aug 2009, 18:58

For Delianuova go to directory at www.paginebianche.it and put in family name in first line and Delianuova in second line and click C ERCA

For Canada go to www.numberway.com =Peter=

Return to “Italian Genealogy”