Biadi Piera from Livorno

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

Biadi Piera from Livorno

Postby scandinavianancestry » 26 Aug 2009, 14:48

Buongiorno Italia!

I am trying to locate any living relatives of Piera Biadi born in Livorno on Feb 26 in 1918. She married Arthur Anderson Weedfald who was stationed in Italy during WW2. She came to the US in 1946 and lived happily ever after - she died in NJ a few years ago. All after her immigration is well known.

This is what I have; her mother's name was Artemia Zucchelli (Artemisia?) and father Vasco Biadi. Vasco Biadi died some time between late 1917 and 1918 during the WW1. Piera Augusta Maria may have had a brother called Carlo who also died during or shortly after WW2 of malaria.

Is there anyone out there who knows more about any of these family members or the Biadi family in general? I have only found one living Biadi in Livorno today and before I contact him I'd love to see if I can get more info on the family and its destiny.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”