Rose Marie Salvatore

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
sal4
Veteran
Veteran

Rose Marie Salvatore

Postby sal4 » 02 Sep 2009, 01:32

I'm trying to locate the family (my cousins) of Rose Marie Salvatore born Oct 1928 in Bronx, New York to Anthony Salvatore & Jennie Rossi .....I don't know if she ever married, I have tried Ancestry.Com & Italian Genealogy Group and I have come up with nothing :( .....Can anyone help?.....Thanks.....Sal4
Looking for surnames Iasalvatore (Salvatore), Tartaglia, Rosetta, Consola, Di Muccio, Castellano, Montanaro, Dipaolo, Costa, Sansone, Giudicianni and Laudato.

VaDeb
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Rose Marie Salvatore

Postby VaDeb » 02 Sep 2009, 02:53

The family is on the 1930 census:

Name: Rose Marie Salvatore
Home in 1930: Bronx, Bronx, New York
View Map
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1929
Relation to Head of House: Daughter
Father's Name: Anthony
Mother's Name: Jenny
Race: White

Education:

Military service:

Rent/home value:

Age at first marriage:

Parents' birthplace:

View image
Neighbors: View others on page
Household Members:
Name Age
Anthony Salvatore 28
Jenny Salvatore 20
Rose Marie Salvatore 1 1/12

Debbie

sal4
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Rose Marie Salvatore

Postby sal4 » 02 Sep 2009, 23:54

Hi Deb........I have the info on the 1930 census.....Thank You......I'm trying to find info to who Rose Marie may of married (Salvatore was her maiden name), my father & his siblings lost contact with the her family many years ago....and I would love to contact my relatives to see what they may know of our family and re-establish contact with them....Rosemarie's Grandfather & my Grandfather were brothers that quit talking back in the early 1900's.........and I feel that her immediate family may know some of our family history etc..... (that's if she is alive or even married or had any brother's & sisters, I really don't know that info)..... My father & his siblings have all passed away....I actually know more than they did (thanks to this forum).....Thanks....Sal4
Looking for surnames Iasalvatore (Salvatore), Tartaglia, Rosetta, Consola, Di Muccio, Castellano, Montanaro, Dipaolo, Costa, Sansone, Giudicianni and Laudato.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”