A Million Thanks

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

A Million Thanks

Postby lookingforfamily » 09 Sep 2009, 19:54

I posted last night searching for my family from Firenze and today I have received so many responses, it made me cry. Those who know me will tell you that is not unusual for me and I am a very sensitive woman. To see the names of my family members in print with so many details about them actually made my heart sing. I never knew what that expression meant but no I do. Mille grazie to all of those who posted in answer to my request for information about the Donati Family from Firenze. I am not terribly good with the conmputer but all of these responses have made my search so much easier and I only wish that there was some way I could help all of you in response to the many responses you have so generously sent to me. My Mamma was right. Italians are the best people in the world!! Thanbk you again so very much, sincerely Emilia Mahfood daughter of Fiammetta Donati and granddaughter of Marie Delano and Emilio C. Donati.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”