heeyy peoples plz help me if u can.

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
melibby05

heeyy peoples plz help me if u can.

Postby melibby05 » 18 Sep 2009, 22:11

hey peeps im new to thiz stuff. so i dont kno how to really use this. but uhm i decided to try thiz out cuz ive been interested on my italian side of the family there last name was DeCarlo. ive never been close to anyone from my italian side of the family so i never knew who they were. But i have talked to my grandpa over the phone a couple times but we recently lost contact his name is Charles Thomas DeCarlo but people call/called him chuck. and well his family is from sicily and his dads name was Frank DeCarlo. thats like all i kno??? so if any of u have some info u can gimme i'd appreciate it alot. :D thankz so much god bless.

meli<333

VaDeb
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: heeyy peoples plz help me if u can.

Postby VaDeb » 19 Sep 2009, 00:30

Multiple posts.

I responded here:
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... html#99655

Debbie

rfornal
Staff
Staff

Re: heeyy peoples plz help me if u can.

Postby rfornal » 19 Sep 2009, 02:17

I agree ... you will get much better response with a single inquiry, appropriately written. There are several excellent genealogists out here whose primary language is not english.

What information are you looking for ... generally, this type of research does not provide a "quick" answer; it takes some digging.

Was your grandfather born in Sicily, and when?
... where is he living now?
... is it possible to get in contact again and get other information that would be invaluable, such as a birth certificate?

Was his father born in Sicily, as well?
... what time frame?
... is he listed on your father's birth certificate?

Obviously, more and detailed is better and will help us with narrowing things down and locating information.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”