Inventory Processes

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
irwanderley

Inventory Processes

Postby irwanderley » 20 Sep 2009, 12:36

I would like to know which Italian Office is responsible for keeping in its archives the inventory processes of deceased citizens of Vergemoli, Lucca. Would it be possible to search the archive processes list via internet to try to find a particular person inventory? Would it be possible to obtain a copy of the documents that compose the inventory process? My aim is to try to find the inventory processes of members of my ancestor Viviani and Papini famililies. Thank you very much for your attention and help. Ivo Ricardo Wanderley, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

SuimitTyagi

Re: Inventory Processes

Postby SuimitTyagi » 27 Nov 2009, 12:08

Deleted as requested.

irwanderley

Postby irwanderley » 27 Nov 2009, 12:28

Dear Suimit,

I think you misunderstood the subject of my post. It has nothing to do with Inventory Management Systems. Was your message posted by some kind of software engine that picked the word "inventory" and erroneously published your product advertisement in the forum? Or you can't understand the English language?

I kindly ask this forum moderator to delete Suimi Tyagi post for impertinence.

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 27 Nov 2009, 13:54

In Italy the Vital Statistics registry office for births,.marriages and deaths are in the UFFICIO DI STATO CIVILE in VERGEMOLI (LU),

Go to www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwisdom/it ... tters.html
and select which documents you may wish to request and usually are free of any charges.

Send the form letter to the Ufficio di Stato Civile at the address located under MUNICIPIO at www.tuttitalia.it/toscana/73-vergemoli

If you go to the right there may be another www for the tourist portion of Vergemoli as well. =Peter=
~Peter~

irwanderley

Postby irwanderley » 27 Nov 2009, 14:27

Dear Peter,

Thank you for the attention of your answer.

In reality, the office responsible for keeping the obligatory inventories of deceased people from Vergemoli, LU is the Justice of the Peace of Borgo a Mozzano Comune.

Best regards,

Ivo

PeterTimber wrote:In Italy the Vital Statistics registry office for births,.marriages and deaths are in the UFFICIO DI STATO CIVILE in VERGEMOLI (LU),

Go to www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwisdom/it ... tters.html
and select which documents you may wish to request and usually are free of any charges.

Send the form letter to the Ufficio di Stato Civile at the address located under MUNICIPIO at www.tuttitalia.it/toscana/73-vergemoli

If you go to the right there may be another www for the tourist portion of Vergemoli as well. =Peter=

nuccia
Staff
Staff

Postby nuccia » 28 Nov 2009, 11:32

irwanderley

I have deleted the above post as you requested. I also edited your post do remove any reference to the content. Please let us know should you have any further questions.
nuccia - IG Moderator
Gente di Mare
Gente Italian Genealogy Forum
Extractions of various Comuni in Reggio

irwanderley

Postby irwanderley » 28 Nov 2009, 13:00

Grazie, Nuccia.

nuccia wrote:irwanderley

I have deleted the above post as you requested. I also edited your post do remove any reference to the content. Please let us know should you have any further questions.

nuccia
Staff
Staff

Postby nuccia » 28 Nov 2009, 16:20

You're very Welcome! :)
nuccia - IG Moderator
Gente di Mare
Gente Italian Genealogy Forum
Extractions of various Comuni in Reggio

Return to “Italian Genealogy”