need a researcher!!!

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
adalea
Rookie
Rookie

need a researcher!!!

Postby adalea » 22 Sep 2009, 18:08

Hi,

I'm looking to hire a researcher who lives in Foggia (preferably) who can research vital records dated after 1900-present in San Ferdinando di Puglia.

If anyone knows of a researcher who can do this, could you please post their contact info so I may contact them?

Thank you.
Anna

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: need a researcher!!!

Postby PeterTimber » 22 Sep 2009, 19:41

Adelea there are many people here who can explain and direct you so that even if you wind up still wanting to hire someone then you will understand more of what you want the researcher to tell you. Please let us assist you in this. We have people to whom we can refer you to who travel thruout southern Italy doing research genealogy for people who live inthe uSA. =Peter=
~Peter~

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: need a researcher!!!

Postby suanj » 22 Sep 2009, 19:52

adalea wrote:Hi,

I'm looking to hire a researcher who lives in Foggia (preferably) who can research vital records dated after 1900-present in San Ferdinando di Puglia.

If anyone knows of a researcher who can do this, could you please post their contact info so I may contact them?

Thank you.
Anna

all civil records are in the Town Hall of San Ferdinando di Puglia and until 1899 also in the Foggia archive...
the records until 1899 in Foggia archive are available for a resercher; the civil records in Town Hall not; only the civil records officer have access, and anyone can ask the a civil record certificate dating back: max 1939; providing all infos; the civil records officer cannot make a search, just the customer must provide the right info;
for the certificates abt records after 1939 only the direct descendent can ask it, always providing right infos and demonstring that is a descendent...
so I believe that your desire is no feasible...
regards,
suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

Return to “Italian Genealogy”