Trying to find relatives

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Pekeoria

Trying to find relatives

Postby Pekeoria » 27 Sep 2009, 22:03

Hi,
I am a first generation Italian American (b 1945), an only child and am trying to see if I have any living relatives. I have some information from obituaries. My father, Joseph (Giuseppe) Costa (9-10-1910-4-1-1980) was from Canischio. His father was Andrew and his mother was Angelina Gagliardo (he had a sister Bernadette or Bernardina who may still be alive or have children in or around Canischio). My mother's was Anne Patarozzi (b 5-5-1915 in Farmington IL; d 8-26-93). Her parents were Frank Patarozzi (b 5-13-1882 d 12-30-1959) and Alfonsa Palazzini Patarozzi (b 1-3-1892 d 9-20-82) They were married 9-21-1909 in Fanano Ospitale). Alfonsa's parents were Bastista and Erminia Balocchi. Frank's parents were Michael Patarozzi and Marianna Ricci. Can anyone help me further? (I understand almost no Italian so English would be helpful.) Thanks

wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Re: Trying to find relatives

Postby wldspirit » 28 Sep 2009, 00:41

Welcome to IG!! The following site is easy to use:

dove - town

cognome - surname

cerca - search

This will bring up name, address and telephone number of those who carry your surname in the town of interest.

Pagine

and for correspondence:

Potential relative letter

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."

Return to “Italian Genealogy”