Salomone in SACCO (SA)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

Salomone in SACCO (SA)

Postby macaro » 02 Oct 2009, 14:07

Hi Edmondo,
My relatives were able to find the birth certificate of the brother of my great-grandfather in Sacco SA. His name was Antonio Gaetano Salomone Pagano. He was born in 1856 in Sacco SA.
My great-grandfather, Pietro Salomone Pagano (his father was Luigi Salomone, his mother was Teresa Pagano) was born also in Sacco in 1868 (according to what he declared in his marriage certificate). I have been told in by relatives that looked for his birth certificate in the past that the Comuna de Sacco was unable to find his birth certificate.
I believe the reason is that the 1868 birth date might be off. Can you please check your records in Sacco between 1857 and 1875 to see if you can locate the correct birth date?
I would really appreciate your help. Several integrants of my family and I are stuck right now waiting for this document. We have everything else. Thank you.[b]

Return to “Italian Genealogy”