Mézes De Debrezen et Rettegh

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

Mézes De Debrezen et Rettegh

Postby Mézes_De_Debreczen » 05 Oct 2009, 15:21

Hello all,

I am a Hungarian nobleman and I am realy interested in Italian nobility, because I have "some" Italian ancestors (on Frangepan István and Isotta d'Este line http://genealogy.euweb.cz/balkan/frangep2.html Frangepan-->Zrínyi (Zrinski)-->Thurzó-->Amade-->Morocz-->Perneszy-->Móritz-->Mézes)

I have no title(s), altough I dont know the Italian inheritance.

I spend 2 weeks in Italy (Florence or Rome) every year and in my opinion it is a very beautiful country. I would like to know its nobility,heraldry.

Adam Mézes de Debreczen et Rettegh

Re: Mézes De Debrezen et Rettegh

Postby PeterTimber » 05 Oct 2009, 18:15

The Family History Library has collected many records of the Italian Nobility. These records are listed in the Locality Search of the Catalogue under: ITALY-NOBILITY

There is also the Historical Encyclopedia of Italian Nobility, 1928 Milano whichis on the Mormon computer number#823793 and the Golden Book of Italian Nobility, Roma 1910- Computer #9236

Should you require additonal assistance I would locate the nearest Family History Library to your home for further information.

In the evnt you are looking for something immediately specific you might try www.Google.com and insert inthe title the NAM/TITLE followed by the word GENEALOGY and ITALY (if you know specific area, city or town add that too)=Peter=

Return to “Italian Genealogy”