Varca, Tripi from Sclafani Bagni

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Sheshell

Varca, Tripi from Sclafani Bagni

Postby Sheshell » 07 Oct 2009, 14:48

Trying to piece together all the Varca and Tripi families that came to USA c1890s. Everyone is named after family and it is confusing who belongs with which brother/sister etc. My grandmother descends from Giacomo Varca & Lucia Tripi. Any connections would be helpful, thanks. :D

SEAS

Re: Varca, Tripi from Sclafani Bagni

Postby SEAS » 07 Oct 2009, 18:08

Sheshell wrote:Trying to piece together all the Varca and Tripi families that came to USA c1890s. Everyone is named after family and it is confusing who belongs with which brother/sister etc. My grandmother descends from Giacomo Varca & Lucia Tripi. Any connections would be helpful, thanks. :D

Caro Sheshell:

Very happy to have your interest. We are famiglia VARCA from Sclafani Bagni, Sicily and Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA.

There is much to share regarding VARCA. :idea:

Please feel free to contact us for more information at: SEAS@BellSouth.net

Ciao,
Dr. M. Varca
The Sicilian Expedition and Archaeological Society (SEAS) shall be a not for profit corporation, organized and existing under the laws of Sicily, Italia. Headquarter in Sclafani Bagni, Palermo, Sicily (http://www.comune.sclafani-bagni.pa.it/) with offices and marine facilities in Palermo, Sicily, Italy; and agent offices in Ireland and Israel. The purpose of the organization is to provide its membership exclusive access to SEAS archeological expeditions of and including but not limited to: Phase I: Sclafani Bagni, Palermo, Sicily, the territorial waters of Sicily. Phases II and III would extend the expeditions to Ireland (11% corporate tax) and Israel, respectively. Maritime operations would, inter alia, collect and disseminate real-time data 24x7 to paid subscription data users; and produce media products for global market distribution. 21 founding memberships at one million USD annually.

~~~~~~~

Return to “Italian Genealogy”