Colacicchi family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
kingfisher

Colacicchi family

Post by kingfisher »

:? Does anyone have info on the Colacicchi family. My husbands GG aunt Elizabeth Isabella Boyes married Conte Odourado Colacicchi about 1871. They had 6 children, Maximillian, agnes, Bianca, Stanislaus, Louisa and Sabrina. I think Agnes married a Conte Pacci.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Colacicchi family

Post by suanj »

kingfisher wrote::? Does anyone have info on the Colacicchi family. My husbands GG aunt Elizabeth Isabella Boyes married Conte Odourado Colacicchi about 1871. They had 6 children, Maximillian, agnes, Bianca, Stanislaus, Louisa and Sabrina. I think Agnes married a Conte Pacci.
HI: I think tthat Conte word are the noble title of Odoardo(probable just spelling) Colacicchi...the noble Colacicchi family are "Conte"title" and also noble title of "Marchesi" and "Nobile"..This family coming from Roma area and Lazio region in general.... The surname your interest:

Surname: COLACICCHI
Main residence: Con più dimore (more residence)

In archive: Documento disponibile (document available)
Fonti bibliografiche(book source): Albo D'Oro Nob. It.
Parentele(relationship): POCCI
not is listed noble title of this branche Colacicchi family of relationship Conti Pocci also coming from Roma and Lazio in general... are various branches (title:"Conte" and "Nobile"of Pocci family, I think this interest you:

Cognome : POCCI
Dimora principale: Roma (more Viterbo, Tuscania town, all in Lazio)

In archivio: Documento disponibile
Fonti bibliografiche: Archivio VSp
Parentele

Titolo nobiliare (noble title): Conte

Regards, suanj
williamc

Post by williamc »

a late reply! Isabella Boyes was my great grandmother, Odoardo my great grandfather, and their son Massimiliano (known as Max) my grandfather.

We have quite a detailed family tree, and would love to make the links.

Regards

Williamc
kingfisher

Post by kingfisher »

:D Hello Williamc! I am so excited to have a reply from a member of the Colacicchi family - better late than never! I have sent you a private mail in reply.
Kingfisher :D