surname Sansevero

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
calou

surname Sansevero

Postby calou » 03 Nov 2009, 00:33

I am looking for information on the Sansevero family. Here's what I know right now:

My father's name was Vito John Sansevero born in Brooklyn, New York
My Grandfather's name was Luigi Sansevero born Montalbano Jonico, Italy
My Great Grandfather's Name was Vito Sansevero born in Montalbano Jonico, Italy (?)
My Grandfather had 1 sister, Rosa Sansevero, born and lived in Montalbano Jonico, Italy - she married a man named Giordano so her name became Rosa Montalbano. Her descendants still live in Montalbano.

Any additional information would be appreciated

vj
Master
Master

Re: surname Sansevero

Postby vj » 03 Nov 2009, 14:16

Hello and Welcome to the Forum :D !
Do the family pages with pictures on ancestry. com belong to you?
Did you need assistance with finding US records or direction on how to find your ancestors in Italy (or both)?
Thank you, Valarie

calou

Postby calou » 04 Nov 2009, 23:51

I believe I am. I don't think I need help finding US records, they're pretty easy (for the most part) Italian records are another matter. I was hoping to find someone who may have already done the work with the family Sansevero and was willing to share what they had found.

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 05 Nov 2009, 00:44

Try Google.com and put in title "Sansevero surname genealogy Montalbano Jonico Italy" for anyone who has researched this family surname in ITaly. =Peter=
~Peter~

Return to “Italian Genealogy”