Lucia Elisabetta Giammetti

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mknights

Lucia Elisabetta Giammetti

Postby mknights » 15 Nov 2009, 14:29

Lucia was born in Caiazzo, Caserta, Italy about 1877. She married Carlo D'Agostina. Daughter Angela Maria was born in Caiazzo March 3, 1889. Can anyone help me with these two families? I'm at a lose!

misbris
Master
Master

Re: Lucia Elisabetta Giammetti

Postby misbris » 15 Nov 2009, 15:31

Hi and welcome to the forum, :lol:

What kinds of records are you looking for? Do you have census and ship's manifests? Are you interested only in Italian records? Can you give us some further info so we can help direct your search?

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 15 Nov 2009, 15:39

Perhaps if you familiarize youirself with Italian genealogy and how to obtain documents fre of charge from Caiazzo you will obtain much info in short order and know exactly what are your specific research o bjectives.

www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwsidom/fr ... earch.html for knowledge

www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwisdom/it ... tters.html for procedures to follow for documents from Caiazzo.

To find the address to where you mail any requests incaiazzo go to www.nonsolocap.it and put in caizzo, click CERCA and when zip code, Caiazzo name (province initials) and regioncomes up click on CAIAZZO and the website for Caiazzo will emerge and look under MUNICIPIO for the address to mail formletters. Needless tosay we are here to answer any of your questions. =Peter=
~Peter~

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby suanj » 15 Nov 2009, 15:51

Hi, maybe Lucia was born before of 1877, because the daughter was born in 1889, and I believe that the mother was only 12 old... seeming impossible to me... however the better way is to try in mormon's microfilms :
Topic Italy, Caserta, Caiazzo - Civil registration

Titles Registri dello stato civile, 1809-1929 Caiazzo (Caserta). Ufficio dello stato civile
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... umns=*,0,0
so you can find all data abt your ancestors...
hoping helpful,
suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

diegogiammetti

Postby diegogiammetti » 14 Aug 2010, 10:17

Ciao,
anch'io sono alla ricerca di Giammetti e ho molte difficoltà a ricostruire la generazione del 1800. Se può essere di qualche aiuto ho allestito un DB Gedcom e puoi visionarlo sul mio sito http://diegogiammetti.altervista.org/genealogy/

Ciao

Return to “Italian Genealogy”