Wanted help with Brasile

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
wardeworld

Wanted help with Brasile

Postby wardeworld » 22 Nov 2009, 16:48

Want help with Brasile family belive they came over to the UK early 1900,s understand they came from Northern Italy

VaDeb
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Wanted help with Brasile

Postby VaDeb » 22 Nov 2009, 19:32

It would be best if you could include some details so we can identify your family and tell us what research you have done.

Have you found them on any census records? If so where, year and names.

If not, please tell us the name of parents, children, approximate year of birth and where they lived so we have an idea of who we are looking for.

Are you searching for UK records or Italian records.

Debbie

wardeworld

Re: Wanted help with Brasile

Postby wardeworld » 22 Nov 2009, 22:35

I know of a Michele Brasile born 1882 in Italy who in 1911 was living in Lots Road Chelsea London and working as a hairdresser married in 1908 to a Margaret Stella Brightman On the wedding cert his father is list as (the handwriting is hard to decipher) Nancenago ???? Brasile a Bricklayer
I am ok going forward to his desendents but its the Italian roots i need help with - it is belived the family are fromthe North i understand Castleforte

Return to “Italian Genealogy”