Any info: Ricciotti? Contini? in Ancona

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Rit

Any info: Ricciotti? Contini? in Ancona

Postby Rit » 29 Jan 2004, 03:16

Hi! I am looking for anyone who can guide me/ share info on my relatives from Falconara Marittima, Ancona. My paternal great-great grandfather, Giovanni Ricciotti was born about 1806. His wife, Domenica Contini, was born about 1810. thanks so much.

ptimber
Master
Master

Postby ptimber » 29 Jan 2004, 03:46

civil records on microfilm for Falconara Marittima start in 1866 which is within the lifetime of your GGgrandparents and may provide you some valuable information. You can go to the nearest family history library of the mormon church and rent the microfilm and conduct your own research. Peter

Gioric

Re: Any info: Ricciotti? Contini? in Ancona

Postby Gioric » 17 Mar 2009, 18:42

Rit wrote:Hi! I am looking for anyone who can guide me/ share info on my relatives from Falconara Marittima, Ancona. My paternal great-great grandfather, Giovanni Ricciotti was born about 1806. His wife, Domenica Contini, was born about 1810. thanks so much.

Hi! My name is Giovanni Ricciotti, from Ostra, Ancona. Your paternal great-great grandfather, Giovanni Ricciotti was born in Falconara on 7th august, 1796.
His wife, Domenica Contini, was born on 23rd december1800. They got married in Falconara on 28th october 1826.
For further information write me to the following e-mail: Giovric@libero,it Giovanni

RitJac

Postby RitJac » 11 Oct 2011, 15:19

Hello Giovanni-
I just came across your post now. I e-mailed you but I am not sure if I have the right address. Please PM me, I would love to see your family tree and will share mine with you.
Thanks,
Rita

Gioric

Postby Gioric » 12 Oct 2011, 15:55

Hello Rita
excuse my English, but I use the translator. I do not speak English, you speak Italian?
Your e-mail I got, the address is correct. You write better than making me translate the message from a friend. For the moment, please visit http://www.famigliaricciotti.it/.
Your family is descended from Domenico Antonio Ricciotti ( Genealogia- Quarta generazione - Fourth Generation) brother of my ancestor Giovanni Battista. As you can see the tree arrives at 1530-40.
After seeing the site, if you want you can leave a comment in the Libro degli ospiti “guest book”, and the link on the home.
Hello Giovanni

Return to “Italian Genealogy”