looking Gualtieri in agnone

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
djfrank

looking Gualtieri in agnone

Postby djfrank » 25 Dec 2009, 20:07

looking for gualtieri's in agnone :!:

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: looking Gualtieri in agnone

Postby PeterTimber » 25 Dec 2009, 21:06

There are 7 Gualtieri currently residing in Agnone(Isernia province) and should you wish to contact them by mail or telephone go to www.paginebianche.it.

You can also check for civil records dating back to 1809 to 1900 in Agnone by going to the nearest Mormon familyhistory library and renting out the microfilm for $5.00 covering births,marriages and deaths. Please let us know what you wish todo so we can assist you further.

The Mormon church has micrfolfilm records for Agnone in Campobasso, another Agnone in Salerno and the last in Frosinone for your information.

=Peter=
~Peter~

djfrank

Postby djfrank » 25 Dec 2009, 22:51

peter

thank you very much, the morman church in usa

dj

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 25 Dec 2009, 23:32

Good. Go to www.familysearch.org a for the locationof the library nearest your home. You can rent out the microfilm for all three places for about $5.00 for each town. They have all the machinery to see the film and its all free. The towns are AGNONE (Campobasso), AGNONE (Frosinone but look under VILLA LATINA Frosinone) and AGNONE (Salerno)

If you cannot read Italian very well there is a book that goes along with the fiulm to help American people see the film. =Peter=
~Peter~

djfrank

Postby djfrank » 26 Dec 2009, 16:15

peter you have thrown me for one loop i thought agnone was only one town in italy above naples

i may need to talk to you in facebook i am sending those letters out this week

dj

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Postby liviomoreno » 26 Dec 2009, 18:28

There is only one town, in Italy, called Agnone and it is part of the Isernia Province. The Isernia Province was established in 1970, before that date Agnone was part of the Campobasso province.
There is a hamlet of Montecorice, Salerno province, which is called Agnone Cilento.
Also Sant'apollinare, Frosinone Province, includes a hamlet called Agnone.

We may help you to identify which is the correct Agnone if you have any document to anlyze.

djfrank

Postby djfrank » 28 Dec 2009, 20:27

my dad always said Campobasso.

JamesBianco
Staff
Staff

Postby JamesBianco » 28 Dec 2009, 20:46

The Province of Isernia is Italy's youngest province, having been created in 1970. Until 1963 it's area was part of the Province of Campobasso.

My great-grandfather Alessandro Ginosa was born in Agnone, Campobasso, Italy. It is now Isernia.... but your dad was right, years ago it was Campobasso.

pretty good write up here...

Agnone

Return to “Italian Genealogy”