Esposito and Ballardini

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
emartine18

Esposito and Ballardini

Postby emartine18 » 05 Jan 2010, 18:45

Hello:

I am looking the origins of the following italian last names:

Esposito

Ballardini

Do you know something about it??

Thank you very much.

Eduardo
Hello everybody: I am looking all the genealogy and information about the families "Monreale" and "Tardini", because my girlfriend is descendent of that families, but she is completely alone in all Mexico, because their parents died more than 10 years ago

letucci

Re: Esposito and Ballardini

Postby letucci » 06 Jan 2010, 23:25

Where in Italy is your Esposito relative from? Did they emigrate from Italy to Ellis Island, New York? I am looking for our living relatives of Maria Esposito who was born around March 14, 1888 in Sorrento.

emartine18

Re: Esposito and Ballardini

Postby emartine18 » 07 Jan 2010, 00:05

Hello letucci:

I don´t know what part of Italy emigrate my relatives: they arrived to Tijuana (Mexico) early 70´s, the name of my relative was Giorgio Monreale Esposito; I don´t know where he was born (is part of what I am trying to investigate).

My best regards for you, from Mexico...
Hello everybody: I am looking all the genealogy and information about the families "Monreale" and "Tardini", because my girlfriend is descendent of that families, but she is completely alone in all Mexico, because their parents died more than 10 years ago

Return to “Italian Genealogy”