Annette Cannizzaro

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
photobug
Rookie
Rookie

Annette Cannizzaro

Postby photobug » 30 Jan 2010, 00:22

Hi,
I searching for information on Annette Cannizzaro born to Joseph Cannizzaro & Lelia Todaro Cannizzaro New Orleans, Louisiana.... I'm also wanting to know if Annette has a middle name? Thanks......Annette

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Annette Cannizzaro

Postby PeterTimber » 30 Jan 2010, 00:41

Dear Photobug isn't this the same family being discussed in another inquiry inthis forum???=Peter=
~Peter~

photobug
Rookie
Rookie

Postby photobug » 30 Jan 2010, 00:46

Yes...I want to know more about Annette, please especially birth date and year....Thanks

photobug
Rookie
Rookie

Postby photobug » 08 Mar 2010, 05:43

Can anyone tell me what the name cannizzaro means in Italian?

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 08 Mar 2010, 05:57

CANNIZZARO is not listed in the Italian surname dictionary which usually reflects a surname dispersed thruout Italy or has historical or religous significance. Other Italian names are improted from abroad and italianized over time and lastly local names derived from location, occupationor someother anecdotal activity.

CANNIZZARO is local in origin and signifies persons who weave straw mattings coming from Eastern Sicily from a place called cannizzaro which was once a hamlet and now absorbed by ACI CASTELLO as a neighborhood. =Peter=
~Peter~

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 08 Mar 2010, 06:14

Go to www.vitalrec.com/la.html for Louisiana vital records information. Perhaps they will do a name check only for you. There maybe a charge.

If you happento know her date of birth or yearof birth or deathwemight be able to track down the information for you. =Peter=
~Peter~

photobug
Rookie
Rookie

Postby photobug » 08 Mar 2010, 07:14

Thanks...Good information.....Annette

Return to “Italian Genealogy”