Translation Assistance - Domenico Trimarco of Salerno

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Felitti-Trimarco
Rookie
Rookie

Translation Assistance - Domenico Trimarco of Salerno

Postby Felitti-Trimarco » 30 Jan 2010, 04:10

Hello everyone,

I've been using the website http://books.google.com to search for information on my Italian ancestry. I highly recommend you check it out if you haven't already. I've uncovered some great things.

I've searched for my great great great grandfather Domenico Trimarco (born 1845 Castelluccio Cosentino - Salerno, Italy, died 1906 New York NY, USA).

I've found some entries, but they are only partial. As I don't speak Italian I can't make them out, or the book titles for that matter. I tried using an online translator but it didn't do much good. I was wondering if someone here could assist me in a brief translation of the book titles and snippets of text that the website gave me. The information is posted below. Many thanks for you continued guidance and assistance. - FT

TITLE: I regesti delle pergamene degli Agostiniani di Buccino edited by Carmine Carlone

Un altro obligo d'affitto del di ventesei gennaro mille ottocento sette crocesegnato da Pietro di
Domenico Trimarco e Francesco di Angelo Pucciariello per tomoli undeci di grano seminare nell'anno
mille ottocento.....

TITLE: Le diocesi di Conza e di Campagna nell'età della Restaurazione By Antonio Cestaro

Stato Patrimoniale

Alla Sacristia erano assegnati i seguenti capitali < dagli eredi del quondam
Francesco e Pasquale Gaudioso del Colliano un captiale di duc. 300 al 5%
....... Domenico Trimarco di Buccino capitale di ..... (some not legible)

TITLE: Il Principato Citra nel 1799: antologia di inediti notarili? - Page 40

No text, just a list of names, one of which is Domenico Trimarco

THANK YOU!

- FT

Michael31
Master
Master

Re: Translation Assistance - Domenico Trimarco of Salerno

Postby Michael31 » 30 Jan 2010, 05:35

google translate

TITLE: The summaries of the parchments of the Augustinians of Buccino edited by Carmine Carlone

Another obligo rental of the eighteen hundred seven ventesei gennaro crocesegnato by Peter
Domenico and Francesco di Angelo Trimarco Pucciariello tomoli for eleven wheat sown the
eighteen hundred .....

TITLE: The Diocese of Conza and Countryside in the Age of Restoration By Antonio Cestaro

Balance Sheet

Sacristia were assigned to the following funds <by the heirs of the late
Pasquale and Francesco Gaudioso captiale of the neck a Duc. 300-5%
....... Domenico Trimarco of Buccino capital ..... (some not legible)

TITLE: The Principality Citra in 1799: an anthology of previously unpublished notary?

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Postby liviomoreno » 30 Jan 2010, 06:53

Human translation (on-line translators are unreliable):

TITLE: The summaries of the parchments of the Augustinians of Buccino edited by Carmine Carlone

Another rental obligation, dated January 26 1807 and undersigned with a cross by Pietro son of Domenico Trimarco and by Francesco son of Angelo Pucciariello, to sow wheat in eleven "tomoli" during 18xx (tomolo is unit of measure of land used in the middle age, whose value is unknown to me)

TITLE: The Dioceses of Conza and of Campagna in the Age of Restoration By Antonio Cestaro

Balance Sheet

To the Sacristy were assigned the following funds: <by the heirs of the late
Francesco and Pasquale Gaudioso del Colliano a capital of 300 Duc. with a 5% interest and by the heirs of Domenico Trimarco of Buccino capital ...

TITLE: The Principality Citra in 1799: an anthology of unpublished notary acts

Totonno
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Totonno » 30 Jan 2010, 10:18

I know what "tomoli " means almost 20,000 m square, to be more precise should be 12

Ciao to all from Italy

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Postby liviomoreno » 30 Jan 2010, 10:42

Totonno wrote:I know what "tomoli " means almost 20,000 m square, to be more precise should be 12

Ciao to all from Italy

Totonno, check here: it varies from 1744 to 8516 square meters...

Totonno
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Totonno » 30 Jan 2010, 10:51

Hai perfettamente ragione varia da provincia a provincia, io mi riferivo all'uso del mio paese!!!!! Quindi si può arguire che ogni paese e non solo le province avevano usi e costumi diversi
ciao
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Return to “Italian Genealogy”