*** There is a problem with new registrations - Contact us when you did not receive an activation email ***

Capocci family in Picinisco, Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Capocci family in Picinisco, Italy

Postby PhyllisLivesey » 03 Feb 2010, 15:24

Hi. I am looking for information about my ancestors. My grandfather Emidio Capocci, son of Fioro, married Maria Mancini in 1906 and moved to England. We are planning a trip to Italy this September and would like to look up family members in Pincinisco if there are any. Help!
PhyllisLivesey

Re: Capocci family in Picinisco, Italy

Postby Italysearcher » 04 Feb 2010, 10:31

This is so weird. My first husband's surname was Livesey and we lived in England (Dukinfield area) before moving to Canada. I now live in Italy and search in Picinisco regularly. There were Capocci who were educated and rich, and those who were poor.
Check out the photos on my website. Will you be staying in Picinisco? If so there is a great rental just 3km from town with amazing views.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.wordpress.com
ANNOYING THE SAINTS - Stories of my Life in Italy. http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-b ... ly/7731505
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Postby annypanny » 29 Mar 2012, 23:38

Hi, I'm looking for help with the Crolla family from Picinisco. It's a marrige in particular for a Michael Crolla bc. 1840, possible parents Louis Crolla (fireman) and Theresa? I think Michael was married before but his second wife Domenica Verrecchia was born about 1853 to Antonio Verrecchia and Comciella Abruzzese. I have hit a brick wall and would really appreciate any help....I think Michael also died in Italy around 1902 according to poor relief records found in Glasgow.

Thanks
Annie
annypanny

Postby boozy.bird » 31 Mar 2012, 13:34

PhyllisLivesey wrote:Hi. I am looking for information about my ancestors. My grandfather Emidio Capocci, son of Fioro, married Maria Mancini in 1906 and moved to England. We are planning a trip to Italy this September and would like to look up family members in Pincinisco if there are any. Help!

Hi
There was a Cesido (Jesse)
Capocci born approx 1881 living with the Fantozzi family in Sheffield Yorkshire England in 1901. The fantozzi family came from Alvito,region Lazio in the province of Frosinone. They often had lots of italian boarders living with them.
boozy.bird
Rookie
Rookie

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy