Vitullo, Galuppo, Dellavalle

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

Vitullo, Galuppo, Dellavalle

Postby moonshyn79 » 21 Feb 2010, 23:07

I am trying to find more information on my ancestors!
Here is some of what I have- Hopefully you can add to it! :)
Nicola Joseph VITULLO b. 03/19/1893 d. 05/11/1972 married Clara (possibly Clarice?) DELLAVALLE.
She was born 08/16/1891 ? in Agnone Italy. d. 09/14/1947 She immigrated to Providence Rhode Island in 1911. I have a note that she at one time lived with an Aunt and Uncle Zucchi
Nicola immigrated from Montazono- a providence of Campobasso, Italy.
Their children:
Isabella Anna Vitullo (Betty) My grandmother, Adeline (lena), Michele (michael), Anna, Mary, Gladys, Gloria. I have more info on these children if anyone is needing it!

Michele Angelo VITULLO- he was a shoemaker in Agnone, Italy He died 04/16/1916 immigrated from Campobasso to USA in 1900.
Married Maria GALUPPO. She immigrated over with 2 of their children in Oct. 1903.
Their children are Nicola Joseph Vitullo b. 03/19/1892 or 1893
Lena, Etta,(Macarusso), Carmella Comella, Susie La Lauci(Faudi not sure) Vera, and Luigi. I have some other info on them, need more.

Luigi Galuppo married Antonette? and one of their children is Maria GALUPPO.
on the other side, I have a Nicola VITULLO- his son was Michele Angelo VITULLO.
That's as far back as I have, please let me know if you have any info!

Re: Vitullo, Galuppo, Dellavalle

Postby PeterTimber » 21 Feb 2010, 23:43

Follow this outline on how to do your own Italian genealogy researches and can rely on us for any brick walls you cannot vault over. ... earch.html

Return to “Italian Genealogy”