Vendramin

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
nives

Vendramin

Postby nives » 18 Mar 2010, 02:03

I'm researching my mothers side of the family Vendramin. I'm looking for my great grandfathers father and mother. My ggreatfathers was b7/1/1858 in Quinto, Treviso and d25/5/1934 Piombino Dese he married Maria Pivato in 1886. If anyone has any information I would loved to hear from you. :P

trevisan2
Elite
Elite

Re: Vendramin

Postby trevisan2 » 23 Mar 2010, 12:58

Greetings:
I took a look at
http://www.tuttitalia.it/veneto/25-quinto-di-treviso/
to see where this town might be. I've done a lot of research in Treviso, mainly on the other side of the Piave River.

I have a lot of Vendrame, Vendramini and others in my databases. I will do some.
Another side to check would be the Treviso State Archive, under the miltary records.

Regards,
trevisan2
Researching in the provience of Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore

Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO

Surnames Melchiori of Oderzo, TV, Vendrame of TV, Rossi of Rai di San Polo, Bonotto of TV.

trevisan2
Elite
Elite

Postby trevisan2 » 23 Mar 2010, 13:22

At the Treviso State Archive there are quite a few Vendramin surnames listed.
More research needs to be done

Here is the link to the site, type in your surname.

http://www.archiviodistatotreviso.benic ... olari.aspx

Trevisan2
Researching in the provience of Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore

Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO

Surnames Melchiori of Oderzo, TV, Vendrame of TV, Rossi of Rai di San Polo, Bonotto of TV.

nives

Postby nives » 28 Mar 2010, 01:42

Thankyou for your information and help. I can't find him on the Roles Matricolari 1874-1879 are there any other records that you know about that might help. :roll:

Return to “Italian Genealogy”