CASARIN - HELP !!!!!!!

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

CASARIN - HELP !!!!!!!

Postby Renato_Usa » 16 Mar 2004, 03:44

I would appreciate if someone could help me out. Well, I'm trying to find someone from my family.

This is what I know:

Francesco Casarin and Maria Ritighieri went to Brazil in a ship named EUROPE and arrived on port of Santos, Brazil on 07/05/1892. They brought with them their son Clelio Casarin, 4 years old at that time. Therefore, Clelio Casarin was born in 1888. I was told that Clelio was born in the province of Modena, Italy.

Also, I know the names of Clelio Casarin's brothers and sisters: Augusto Casarin, Maria Casarin, Gio Batta Casarin, Luigia Casarin, Balduino Casarin.

I would need to know in what city, province, etc., Clelio or his brothers or sisters was really born. Then, I would send them a letter and get a copy of their birth certificates.

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!:!:

Renato Nascimento
rcn99@hotmail.com
Renato_Usa

Re: CASARIN - HELP !!!!!!!

Postby suanj » 16 Mar 2004, 08:06

Renato_Usa wrote:I would appreciate if someone could help me out. Well, I'm trying to find someone from my family.

This is what I know:

Francesco Casarin and Maria Ritighieri went to Brazil in a ship named EUROPE and arrived on port of Santos, Brazil on 07/05/1892. They brought with them their son Clelio Casarin, 4 years old at that time. Therefore, Clelio Casarin was born in 1888. I was told that Clelio was born in the province of Modena, Italy.

Also, I know the names of Clelio Casarin's brothers and sisters: Augusto Casarin, Maria Casarin, Gio Batta Casarin, Luigia Casarin, Balduino Casarin.

I would need to know in what city, province, etc., Clelio or his brothers or sisters was really born. Then, I would send them a letter and get a copy of their birth certificates.

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!:!:

Renato Nascimento
rcn99@hotmail.com

Hi: Casarin surname is tipically of Veneto area..
Ritighieri surname not exist..
in Modena area in the past existing RATTIGHIERI( sure in Soliera and Cavezzo- Modena province);in Modena province are this Rattighieri persons:
http://www.paginebianche.it/pb/cerca?bt ... mo&x=0&y=0

and this Casarin persons

http://www.paginebianche.it/pb/cerca?bt ... o&x=65&y=3

regards, suanj
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy