Carlini in Ceccano

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
vlucchetti

Carlini in Ceccano

Postby vlucchetti » 25 Mar 2010, 23:50

Looking for information in the Carlini line in Ceccano.

My grandmother, Enrica Carlini Lucchetti was born in Ceccano, daughter of Mariano Vincenzo Carlini (1881 to 1941) and Maria D'Amico (1885-1952), both from Ceccano.

Mariano is the son of Antonio and ???. His military record has no name for a mother on it. Not sure what that means.

Maria is the daughter of Lorenzo D'Amico and Maria Liacoma, no dates on either of them. Neither came to the US from what I understand.

Any help on dates, further ancestry or any cousins would be greatly appreciated!

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Carlini in Ceccano

Postby Tessa78 » 26 Mar 2010, 00:56

Do you have this manifest for Enrica? She was traveling with her mother Maria D'Amico, 34, who was leaving in Ceccano her mother Giacoma, going to join her husband, Mariano Carlini in PA. Also traveling with brother Orlando 11, and sisters Antonia 12, Maria 8, and Rosa 16.

Name: Enrica Carlini
Arrival Date: 22 Mar 1920
Estimated birth year: abt 1912
Port of Departure: Napoli
Ethnicity/Race­/Nationality: Italian (South) (Italian)
Ship Name: Dante Alighieri
Port of Arrival: New York, New York
NATIVITY: Italy
Line: 9
Birth Location: Italy
Birth Location Other: ceccano

Since you know the comune/town of birth, you can write to Ceccano to request birth and marriage records. You should make your request in Italian. This link will provide information about writing to Italy, and form letters in Italian.

http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... ello2.html

T.

vlucchetti

Postby vlucchetti » 26 Mar 2010, 01:50

Thanks, Tessa. I do have that info. Thanks for the link!

Lisa Anne

Postby Lisa Anne » 24 Sep 2011, 15:07

I know that this thread is very old, but I thought I would add that my Grandfather is the Orlando mentioned here.

Lisa

vlucchetti

Postby vlucchetti » 10 Oct 2011, 02:54

Thanks, Lisa. Another cousin from Niagara Falls has added much to the line that moved up there (she is descended through my grandmother's twin sister). I remember Great0Uncle Orlando from years ago, and while I have his children listed, I don't have you in the line. Send me a private message here with your email and I'll pick your brain!

KCarliniKing

Postby KCarliniKing » 09 May 2012, 16:52

Hello,

I have just stumbled along this forum, I am trying to figure out the best way to find my Great Grandfather's birth certificate, his name is Innocenzo/Innochenzio Carlini and he was born in Ceccano in 1891. I saw you were looking for Carlinis from the same village, maybe we are related! Were you able to find your ancestors birth certificates? If so, how did you go about doing it? I've read mixed reviews about the paid services. Any help you could give me would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Katherine

vlucchetti

Postby vlucchetti » 09 May 2012, 19:40

Katherine, I did receive some help from new found cousins who had information I did not. I also utilized the services of the forums Ann Tatangelo who I highly recommend.

Send me a pm with your email and I can give you additional details and names.

carlinij

Postby carlinij » 23 May 2012, 22:08

I too have a great grandfather, Giuseppe Carlini, born in Ceccano on May 1st, 1890. I have a complete tree done for our family here in the US, but nothing about his life, parents, siblings, etc in Italy. He arrived in the US in 1908, and soon thereafter married my great grandmother, also from Ceccano, Antointetta Bruni Carlini. They had 10 children in Philadelphia. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advacne!

Return to “Italian Genealogy”