Biagini Family from Lucca or Lucca region

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mbiagini

Biagini Family from Lucca or Lucca region

Postby mbiagini » 02 Apr 2004, 03:32

I am researching my family history and looking for any information on the Biagini family from Lucca. My G-GF and G-GM were from that area and emigrated to the US around 1909. His name was Rafaello Biagini. Her name was Adella Graziani. I believe he had a brother, possibly named Guisippe (spelling) that stayed in Italy. He came to Massachusetts and had five children.

Any leads would be helpful. Thank you

mslovjoy

Re: Biagini Family from Lucca or Lucca region

Postby mslovjoy » 07 Jun 2010, 17:02

I am looking for Fedrico Luie Biagini in Lucca. His son Alfredo came over on the Liguria Ship from Genoa. Arrived in MY 11/3/1907. Moved to Santa Cruz, CA. Let me know if you have found anything about the family. Thanks.

pink67
Master
Master

Re: Biagini Family from Lucca or Lucca region

Postby pink67 » 08 Jun 2010, 07:16

mbiagini wrote:I am researching my family history and looking for any information on the Biagini family from Lucca. My G-GF and G-GM were from that area and emigrated to the US around 1909. His name was Rafaello Biagini. Her name was Adella Graziani. I believe he had a brother, possibly named Guisippe (spelling) that stayed in Italy. He came to Massachusetts and had five children.

Any leads would be helpful. Thank you

from the site:
http://search.labs.familysearch.org/rec ... html#start

Raffaello Biagini married Delida Graziani on 24 december 1910.
Raffaello's parents were Antonio Biagini and Giustina Graziani...

image:
http://yfrog.com/87familysearchj

Raffaello had in the U.S. at least a sister named Adalina Biagini, she married Parachio? Giusti on 27 november 1913

Laura

Return to “Italian Genealogy”