Bello Family in Corand, Campania, Naples Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
tammylou70

Bello Family in Corand, Campania, Naples Italy

Postby tammylou70 » 29 Apr 2010, 17:54

I am looking for some information on my Bello ancestry in Naples Italy, I don't have much info to go on, other than some of the names of the town they are said to have come from are Corand and Campania. Victor Bello 1716 (father) and Marie De La Maro 1718 (mother) and Donato Bello born between 1732 and 1740, was in the military and was sent to New Orleans, Louisiana by either the French or Spanish, where he married and later died. Any help would be wonderful. I have no knowledge of Italy or the geography of Italy. I am looking for baptismal records, and researching further back on this line, if I could find the name of the church or diocese.

Tammy Hayes

sheffer2

Re: Bello Family in Corand, Campania, Naples Italy

Postby sheffer2 » 07 Jul 2011, 17:49

Hi my name is sheffer after denato bello married his second wife my family heritage began the children of suzanne moreau of new orleans. I was so excited to see your post on this web site you look so much like my relatives please PM me we are planning a reunion.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”