Bastolla connections

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
PeterB

Bastolla connections

Postby PeterB » 04 May 2010, 21:26

My name is Peter Bastolla Jr. My father is Peter and his father was Nicola and his father was Pietro Bastolla. All from Saint Arsenio, Italy. Pietro's father was Francesco Bastolla from San Peitro al Tanagro, Italy. I was told that Francesco's wife died and he remarried. I am looking for information on Francesco like who is father was, did he have brothers, or did he have any more children from his second marriage.

I am ultimately trying to figure out how I am related to all the Bastolla's that I recently found out about. It seems that the Bastolla name is from the Campania, Salerno region. Aguara, Bellosguardo, S. Arsenio, San Peitro al Tanagro, and Piaggine.

VaDeb
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Bastolla connections

Postby VaDeb » 05 May 2010, 21:45

Peter

Trying to figure out if you are related to all the Bastolla's out there is a really huge task.

Try and provide more specific information so someone can try and help you.

Father is Peter Bastolla Sr. born (place) (date)
his father was Nicola Bastolla born in Saint Arsenio, Italy on (date). Did he come to the USA?

Family in USA - give name of wife and names of children. Census records 1900, 1910, 1920, 1930. If the family was in the USA any of those years, where did they live?

Debbie

cesarbastolla

Re: Bastolla connections

Postby cesarbastolla » 09 Dec 2011, 20:40

Hi Peter. My name is Cesar Bastolla and I live in Brazil. I think we are relatives. My father is Antônio Carlos Bastolla. My grandfather was Cesar Bastolla, son of Nicola Bastolla. I don´t know if was the same Nicola Bastolla (your grandfather). Nicola Bastolla, my dad´s grandfather came to Brazil. Unfortunatelly I don´t know the name of my great-grandfather (Nicola´s father). I hope that was Pietro, like your great-grandfather. So, maybe we can be realatives.

My genealogy: Im Cesar Bastolla son of Antônio Carlos Bastolla, son of Cesar Bastolla, son of Nicola Bastolla. I don´t know the Nicola Bastolla´s father name.

Please send-me a PM. Thus we could change more informations.

Thank you

Return to “Italian Genealogy”