Repetto's from Camogli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Repetto's from Camogli

Postby Repetto » 07 Jun 2010, 13:39

Hi,
My Great Grandfather as called Andrea Repetto born 1867 in Camogli. I think his Father was called Agostino Repetto born approx 1840 his Mother I think is Maria Lagno. Any info would be greatful. I am hoping to go to Camogli in October this year, any info on where and whom i should ask about the Repetto Family in Camogli whould also be helpful.
Thanks
Ian
Repetto

Re: Repetto's from Camogli

Postby maestra36 » 07 Jun 2010, 17:18

Hello and welcome to this forum

demografici@comune.camogli.ge.it

The above is an email address for the town's anagrafe or registry office which would help you with specific dates or records for your ancestry. You would need to contact this office in Italian. To help you with writing in Italian, there is the following website

http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html
maestra36
Master
Master

Postby maestra36 » 07 Jun 2010, 17:21

http://www.paginebianche.it/index_en.html

This is the link for the Italian white pages. There are currently 13 entries for your surname in the phonebook there. You could possibly send letters to these people to see if any are related to you or have information related to your ancestry
maestra36
Master
Master

Postby Repetto » 07 Jun 2010, 19:56

Many thanks for your help
Regards
Ian
Repetto

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy