Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

Postby angelina66 » 16 Jun 2010, 13:25

I am trying to find my the birth place of my grand grand mother from Italy. As me and my sister are writing a book about our family tree and the only missing part is my grand grand mother and the only infos what we have are ; the name which is Barbara Fiori (maiden name) after marriage became Foscolo, she gave birth and lived with her husband in istanbul / Turkey and died in ?stanbul. Bu t we are pretty sure that she did not born in Turkey she came from Italy. But we do not know when and from where? that is why we need to find from where she came and maybe somebody can help us from where we can find the information. ?n ?stanbul we searched all the churches, municipalities (because she probably married here) but we find nothing. My grand mother born in 1899 in ?stanbul so probably my grand grand mother came to ?stanbul around 1880.......Desperately waiting some help. Thanks in advance. That is my last chance.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”