Looking for parents of Agostino Coletti born 1727 in Cimetta

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Colettiv

Looking for parents of Agostino Coletti born 1727 in Cimetta

Postby Colettiv » 25 Jun 2010, 00:14

Hi. my name is Vagner Coletti, and I research Coletti family from Cimetta di Codognè.
My line: Vagner Coletti - Sebastião Coletti - Antonio Coletti son - Antonio Coletti - Giuseppe Coletti-Pasqualin Coletti - Gio Maria Coletti - Agostino Coletti (born 1727 in Cimetta). I don't know the name of the parents of Agostino, and I feel I could go farther...
How could I access Cimetta database to keep on?

Colettiv

Re: Looking for parents of Agostino Coletti born 1727 in Cim

Postby Colettiv » 25 Jun 2010, 07:10

More information:
My great-grandfather was Antonio Coletti. He got married to Regina Peruzzetto in San Polo. I have all his data, less his local birth. His marriage registry says July16th1865, by no place was said. The marriage document of a sister of him, Maria Coletti, shows that she was born in 1862 at Tezze. He might be born in Cimetta or Tezze.
His father was Giuseppe Coletti, born in Cimetta di Codognè on April4th1821. He got married to Giustina Giandon (sometimes she appears on San Polo documents as Guistina Bormiotto… is the same person, but I don’t know why it happens). Giuseppe passed away in San Polo in 1895. The only thing I don’t have from him is his marriage local and date. It could be Tezze or Cimetta (or another place, but not San Polo), in 1850’s or the beginning of 1860’s (61 or 62).
His father was Pasqualin Coletti (on San Polo documents he was called Pasquale Colet). He was born in Cimetta di Codognè on March23rd1799. Got married twice: with Teresa Val (Cimetta, jan15th1800-CImetta, Sep22nd1824) and Angela Zanetti. His first marriage was in Cimetta, on October4th, 1819. With Teresa Nal, he had two children: Giuseppe Coletti (my great-greatgrandfather) and Antonio Coletti (1822-?). I don’t know when he passed away. Analysing the ausence of “fuâ€

trevisan2
Elite
Elite

Postby trevisan2 » 27 Jun 2010, 21:37

Greetings:

Cimetta is a frazione of the Comune of Codogne, Treviso

Here is a geat site to help you with the Place names:
http://www.tuttitalia.it/veneto/74-codogne/

Or www.nonsolocap.it

also, www.parrocchie.it

A word on FAMILYSEARCH database. I would use it as a reference tool or reference guide. If you see an about date, it more than likely means that a date was estimated or subtracted from a given date. If you see a plce that is very general in nature, then it means that no specific place was named.

Often the people submitting their information to family search did not always understand to document the place names or the sources. Its always best to view the documents your self if possible.

I know from doing research in the Cimetta parish ten years ago, that two of the marriage books were burned after a priest died. He had been going over the two books and got sick.
To destroy two marriage books is a great loss, because marriage entries contain the more valuable of information, especially the birth place of the bride.
There is also a thirty year gap in the records, where no records were recorded as well. Research in that parish was difficult.
I have not been able to get back in to see the Cimetta records, because the Priest is old and his sister is in charge of who sees the records.

Regards,
Trevisan2
Researching in the provience of Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore

Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO

Surnames Melchiori of Oderzo, TV, Vendrame of TV, Rossi of Rai di San Polo, Bonotto of TV.

Colettiv

Postby Colettiv » 28 Jun 2010, 03:41

New information: Pasqualin Coletti or Pasquale Coletti passed away on November 26th 1872, in Soffrata.
Another information: a variation of Gio Maria Coletti: Giovanni Maria Coletti.
Another information: Agostino Coletti was born in 1727, and got married in Cimetta, but he might not be born there...
My public tree on net:
look for Colettiv or Vagner Coletti on Geneanet.org and Myheritage.com
COLETTI from everywhere... let's work together!

Colettiv

Postby Colettiv » 10 Sep 2011, 12:06

Now going to the other side of my family... my great-grandpa was Giuseepe Santaniello, or Santagnello, or Sandaniel (many pronounces on it...), from Avellino or Napoles.
The problem is that her wife was called Rosa Ricuffitu or Ricuppitu. I couldn't find these surname on databases around, cause I think Ricuffitu or Ricuppitu was misspelled.
Can anyone give me a tip about a possible spelling of that? What could be her real surname?

Return to “Italian Genealogy”