Looking for Costante family still living in San Giovanni

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mariconstante

Looking for Costante family still living in San Giovanni

Postby mariconstante » 30 Jun 2010, 02:22

My grandparents were born in San Giovanni, Fiore. They left Italy with many others for West Virginia, USA in 1909. Her surname was Marra and his is Costante. Seven of our family members are traveling to Italy July 10. I just found this web site and would love any advice for finding family members still living there. I found a web page with the West Virginia Italian festival showing a Pietro Mazza from San Giovanni. The article says he can help find descendants but there is no contact information. Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Looking for Costante family still living in San Giovanni

Postby PeterTimber » 30 Jun 2010, 02:46

www.paginebianche.it and put in Costante onb the left and SanGiovanni in Fiore on the right and click Cerca for 12 Costante currently in residence.

Go to WWW.ANGELFIRE.COM/OK3/PEARLSOFWISDOM/IT ... TTERS.HTML

Request documents ffree of charge Petertimber
~Peter~

misbris
Master
Master

Postby misbris » 30 Jun 2010, 02:47

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Town is San Giovanni in Fiore.

http://en.comuni-italiani.it/078/119/index.html

http://www.comune.sangiovanniinfiore.cs.it/

There are some Costante still in town

http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... i+in+Fiore

mariconstante

Postby mariconstante » 30 Jun 2010, 13:18

Thank you so much for the responses! I speak little Italian. Any ideas how I can find someone in the town who speaks English?

dicksonpenta

Postby dicksonpenta » 06 Jul 2010, 02:21

mariconstante wrote:My grandparents were born in San Giovanni, Fiore. They left Italy with many others for West Virginia, USA in 1909. Her surname was Marra and his is Costante. Seven of our family members are traveling to Italy July 10. I just found this web site and would love any advice for finding family members still living there. I found a web page with the West Virginia Italian festival showing a Pietro Mazza from San Giovanni. The article says he can help find descendants but there is no contact information. Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

dicksonpenta

Postby dicksonpenta » 06 Jul 2010, 02:24

I was just in San Giovanni in Fiore & met Pietro Mazza. He was very nice & helpful. His phone is: 0984 991948. Cell: 340 1478555.
The email address I have for him doesn't work. If someone can give me a good email address for him, that would be great. the one I have is: unsorrisoagliemigranti@yahoo.it, but it doesn't work.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”