Vassallo surname

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Vassallo surname

Postby sinatra101 » 01 Jul 2010, 18:23

I am researching "Vassallo" originally from Pollica, Salerno, Italy before coming to America. My grandmother was Angelina Maria Vassallo (b.1876) and her parents were Pasquale Vassallo & Caterina Carracino. I'd like to get more info on her parents and their siblings. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Frank Albano
sinatra101
Elite
Elite

Re: Vassallo surname

Postby Obelix » 04 Jul 2010, 04:53

Sinatra, keep in mind that Vassallo is also a common Maltese name, and if Pasquale came from there, you may draw a blank in Italy.

But of course he may well have been Italian, as there was a lot of population exchange between southern Italy and Malta.
Obelix
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Vassallo surname

Postby sinatra101 » 11 Mar 2013, 16:45

sinatra101 wrote:I am researching "Vassallo" originally from Pollica, Salerno, Italy before coming to America. My grandmother was Angelina Maria Vassallo (b.1876) and her parents were Pasquale Vassallo & Caterina Carracino. I'd like to get more info on her parents and their siblings. The name of a church there would also be helpful. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Frank Albano
sinatra101
Elite
Elite

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy