Info about Felippo Pieroni

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Mimie

Info about Felippo Pieroni

Post by Mimie »

Im looking for info about my great grandfather who was born in Italy and then came to Brazil
His name was Felipp Pieroni or Felippo Pieroni (I found 2 docs with different spelling)
married with Helena Venturelli
He died in Rio de Janeiro in 1959
And he was born between 1877 and 1878
As I got some info in this forum..I think he was born in Vergemoli in Lucca , Italy.
I dont have more information
I need some help :)

Thanks
Mimie

Re: Info about Felippo Pieroni

Post by Mimie »

anyone??
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Hi, here a arrival in Santos port abt a :

FELIPPO* PIERONI SÓ 29/03/1904 ITALIANO
*Filippo in italian spell
If you are sure abt the Vergemoli birthplace, you can request the birth certificate:
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Via del Giardino, 21
55020 Vergemoli (LU)
Italy

using this form letter:
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... /index.asp

all the best,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Mimie

Post by Mimie »

I sent the letters 4 years ago and nothing came back :( Im still trying to find more information about him.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

There are some records of Vergemoli online 1900-1910 so I researched a little and came up with this
Birth record of Luigi Pieroni son of Filippo
INDEX#25
1900 June 25th in the town of Vergemoli birth of Luigi Pieroni son of Filippo Pieroni and Elena Venturelli
Sidenote says that Filippo Pieroni and Elena Venturelli to legitimize the child Luigi they were married in 1912 Aug 17th
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,350177302
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
record-image (417).jpg
Marty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Mimie

Post by Mimie »

adelfio wrote:There are some records of Vergemoli online 1900-1910 so I researched a little and came up with this
Birth record of Luigi Pieroni son of Filippo
INDEX#25
1900 June 25th in the town of Vergemoli birth of Luigi Pieroni son of Filippo Pieroni and Elena Venturelli
Sidenote says that Filippo Pieroni and Elena Venturelli to legitimize the child Luigi they were married in 1912 Aug 17th
PG LINK TO RECORD
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
record-image (417).jpg
Marty
Oh I cant Believe you just found it!!
Thank you thank you so much!
Last night I just found out about they going also from Rio de Janeiro to Argentina in 1906 ( Rio Amazonas ship )
They had their son Luigi, Giovanni and Petta ( which we knew as Anella) with them on the trip.
So their correct name spell is Elena Venturelli and Filippo Pieroni thats it! So glad :D
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Do you know what church in Rio de Janeiro they used maybe we can find there marriage record in 1912

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Mimie

Post by Mimie »

adelfio wrote:Do you know what church in Rio de Janeiro they used maybe we can find there marriage record in 1912

Marty
So they didnt get married in Italy?

Some people in my family think maybe in Guaratinguetá in Sao Paulo but I gotta do some research

Im trying to decrypt that file but some things are hard to read, the part about the marriage on the side especially.

I still dont know how to thank you.. :D
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

I did some researching 1900-1907 births of Vergemoli didn't find anything the other children must have been born in South America
I think maybe Filippo Pieroni and Elena Venturelli were married in the church but not civil. So in order to make the child Luigi recognized as their own they married and sent the info back to the town of Vergemoli to make him legal also looks likes Filippo father name was Pellegrino
PG LINK TO BIRTH RECORD
Marty

Marty
Mimie

Post by Mimie »

adelfio wrote:I did some researching 1900-1907 births of Vergemoli didn't find anything the other children must have been born in South America
I think maybe Filippo Pieroni and Elena Venturelli were married in the church but not civil. So in order to make the child Luigi recognized as their own they married and sent the info back to the town of Vergemoli to make him legal also looks likes Filippo father name was Pellegrino
PG LINK TO BIRTH RECORD
Marty
Yes the only kids born in Italy were Luigi and Anellida ( Petta ), the rest of them we know they were born in Brazil.
How did you find the info about Pellegrino? ( the link attached is Luigi's birth certificate again)
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

It says Pieroni Filippo di Pellegrino e Venturelli Elena married in 1912 Aug 19th recorded in the registry 10/14/1912

Marty

Marty
Mimie

Post by Mimie »

adelfio wrote:It says Pieroni Filippo di Pellegrino e Venturelli Elena married in 1912 Aug 19th recorded in the registry 10/14/1912

Marty
Oh ok let me check this..thank you!!