hello,i have noticed that the most of documents of eraclea was destroyed in the first world war,because of that will be so dificult to find my ancestors documents,my question is are there another way to find them?
i need so much for your help,please
hi peter thanks for your answer,the eraclea where i am saying is in venice,before named grisolera,donÂ´t exist any documents from grisolera??that means i never will find my ancestors documents??may be another way or i am wrong??
It is one thing to give you the names of the churches in a town but its anothjer thing to get the local priestr to check his records for the family. The Mormon church people, for example, advise sending $15.00 US$ for each search or perhaps even hire someone to go thru the church recordss for you which can be costly. So when they say go to "17" churches in a town to find your family that is supposed to make you feel like "wow" what this guy did for me but it is not the case. Peter
1. Venire in Italia con permesso di soggiorno
2. Iscriversi come residente in un Comune
3.Restare in Italia durante il processo di riconoscimento e anche dopo
4. Avere tutti i documenti genealogici legali
5. Fare domanda al Sindaco del Comune chiedendo l'applicazione dell "circolare ministeriale k28" legge italiana che dÃƒÂ la facoltÃƒÂ al Sindaco di riconoscere la cittadinanza italiana ha chi ha validi requisiti
6. aspettare che il processo si concluda..
7. tempo 3/6 o piÃƒÂ¹ mesi circa..
8. Il Comune piÃƒÂ¹ rapido ÃƒÂ¨ quello da cui provengono gli antenati italiani..