Chiarelli Surname

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
eagle

Chiarelli Surname

Post by eagle »

I am searching for anyone tracing the surname Chiarelli. The family was from Firmo.
Thanks
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Go to wwww.google.com and insert Chiarelli and genalogy in the title for anyone researching the surname. Peter
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by ricbru »

Hello,
here some Chiarelli from Firmo:

http://pb.virgilio.it/pb/virgilio/cerca ... mo&x=0&y=0

I hope it helps. Riccardo :)
Chiara

Post by Chiara »

:?:

Hi, I have a CHIAROLLA, Maria Giuseppe whose mother was TRIA, Cassandra. These names have come to me through a line of Lavarra's sopranome from the Bari area (actually Putignano). Some other sopranome are Pricci; Giotta; Pugliese; Romanazzi; Cardone; Paolicelli; from the same line. If any of these sound familiar write me. Ciao, Claire Randise
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

This inquirer is looking for anyone tracing the name....She is not looking for family,friends or relatives but a person who already is doing research. When responding to inquiries please read the message of whats wanted> Peter
veracer

CHIARELLI

Post by veracer »

Eagle,
If you enter a 'WWW.FAMILYSEARCH.COM", you are going to find CHIARELLI, in FOSSA COMMON-AQ.
Regards,
Vera.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

THE INQUIRER IS NOT (I repeat ) NOT LOOKING FOR FAMILY. SHE IS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS RESEARCHING HER FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!! Can't you people read english!!!!!!!!!!!Peter