Familia Cogo, Lusiana Vicenza Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ak529

Familia Cogo, Lusiana Vicenza Italy

Postby ak529 » 12 Jul 2010, 20:44

Looking for any information on Cogo family out of Lusiana.

Marco, Maddalena and children Antonio, Domenica, Rosa, Luigia came to US on the La Bretagne on 28 May 1907. Also traveling on the same ship were three other Cogos: Francesco, Giovanni, and Vincenzo Cogo.

From Vicenza came Alessio Cogo in 1909 and Marco Cogo in 1911.

I know many Cogos went to Brazil, but am most interested in those that I mentioned above or those who stayed behind. Lusiana is a small town and there are still Cogos there. I am going there in the fall and will be looking to research more, so any information you may have is much appreciated.

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Familia Cogo, Lusiana Vicenza Italy

Postby PeterTimber » 12 Jul 2010, 22:13

www.paginebianche.it is the telephone directory. Put COGO on the left side and Lusiana onthe right side and click trova in red for the 7 COGO currently residing there with full names,addresses and telephone numbers.

No doubt they are related to your COGO's so you might wish to send a form letter in Italian to a possible Relative and also request documents which you can find in the Uffico di Stato Civile offices in the MUNICIPIO found at www.tuttitalia.it/veneto/44-lusiana

You might wish to request documents in advance of your departure which are fgre of charge.

www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwisdom/it ... tters.html for form letters to request such documents mostly free of charge. =Peter=
~Peter~

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 12 Jul 2010, 22:13

www.paginebianche.it is the telephone directory. Put COGO on the left side and Lusiana onthe right side and click trova inred for the 7 COGO currently residing there with full names,addresses and telephone numbers.

No doubt they are related to your COGO's so you might wish to send a form letter in Italian to a possible Relative and also request documents which you can find in the Uffico di Stato Civile offices in the MUNICIPIO found at www.tuttitalia.it/veneto/44-lusiana

You might wish to request documents in advance of your departure which are fgre of charge.

www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwisdom/it ... tters.html for form letters to request such documents mostly free of charge. =Peter=
~Peter~

gcraver1941

Postby gcraver1941 » 16 Aug 2011, 21:12

Contact me at gcraver@iowatelecom.net I have information for you on the Cogo Family

Gary Craver
Centerville, Iowa

Return to “Italian Genealogy”