Mario Pocai Loredane Lanzi

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
joop

Mario Pocai Loredane Lanzi

Postby joop » 17 Jul 2010, 13:26

Hello,

I don t know if i have the good site..but iam looking for someone.
We met in 1969 Loredana Lanzi in Marna di Massa.She hired there a house to us. Loredana Lanzi get married with Mario Pocai and lived in Pisa .
We visited them in 1972.They got a baby called Michaelle(?) .Their adress then was Via Giovanni Maria Lavagna 22.After then we never had contact with them.We like to have contact with them again.
Is there anybody who can help me to find them.?I think that they are moved to another place.
Pleae help us..many many thanks
Joop swinkels ..Holland
joopswinkels5@hotmail.com

johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Re: Mario Pocai Loredane Lanzi

Postby johnnyonthespot » 17 Jul 2010, 13:33

There are three Loredana Lanzi in the Italian telephone directoy...

See http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... btt=1&om=0

There are four Loredana Lanzi on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/srch.php?post_f ... dana+Lanzi

Did Loredana work? Do you know what work she or Mario did?
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 17 Jul 2010, 13:40

There is a marble busines in Marna di Massa who will probably know where they are if the business is not owned by Mario.

Go to www.paginebianche.it and put in POCAI on the left and Marna di Massa on the right and click TROVA in red for the two telephone and address lisitings for the POCAI MARBLE works. =Peter=
~Peter~

johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Postby johnnyonthespot » 17 Jul 2010, 13:46

I also found one Michel Pocai on Facebook. He appears to be the correct age and has several "Italian" friends.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pro ... ref=search
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)

joop

Postby joop » 17 Jul 2010, 13:49

johnnyonthespot wrote:There are three Loredana Lanzi in the Italian telephone directoy...

See http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... btt=1&om=0

There are four Loredana Lanzi on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/srch.php?post_f ... dana+Lanzi

Did Loredana work? Do you know what work she or Mario did?

Hoi,
Thanks for the quick answer.
I had already looked at Face Book...but no...no results.
Also i did Google.
I think Loredana must be 65 ,66.years old.(job..i don t know)
I think its better to go for the name Pocai..because she is married.
On google i found out Mario has or had a job by "cisam-pisa"it has to do something with technolgy..defence..I had a email adress
of this work..mario.pocai@cisam.it (the only mario pocai in Pisa!!!)
this morning i received an automatic warning email letter not to email at this adress.(somekind of secret?)
At the adress Via lavagna 22 in Pisa now there is an hotel??(Giramondo B&B).I cant have contact with this people ..nor by phone..nor by email!
Maybe also the hotel does nt excist anymore. If you have any questions..write me..
Thanks till so far....Joop
joopswinkels5@hotmail.com

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 17 Jul 2010, 13:52

Did you ask for mario and his spouse Loredana at the Pocai Marble works in her hometown of Marna di massa? =Peter=
~Peter~

joop

Postby joop » 17 Jul 2010, 13:57

PeterTimber wrote:Did you ask for mario and his spouse Loredana at the Pocai Marble works in her hometown of Marna di massa? =Peter=

So..what a response!!! Thank you very much already everybody!
Peter...can you be something clear?
I don't know what you mean by your last remark about marina di massa?
Thanks!

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 17 Jul 2010, 14:03

It is not MARINA di MASSA but should read MARNA DI MASSA which is the name of the town where you met Loredana and since there is a POCAI marble works there they would probably be related to Mario and would know of Loredana and their present whereabouts. =Peter=
~Peter~

joop

Postby joop » 17 Jul 2010, 14:09

PeterTimber wrote:sorry for the typo should have ben MARNA DI MASSA which is the name of the town where you met Loredana and since there is a POCAI marble works there they would probably be related to Mario and would know of Loredana and their present whereabouts. =Peter=

I didn t see the message you wrote in the beginning. Thanks!
It can be a help!!
I did what you have wroten me...and indeed there is a Pocai in Marina di Massa.I didnt look there before.
So...I am gonna email this person.....(or call)..and tell my story..who knows!!!!.
May it may be taking some time...but you will hear HERE more about it.
Many thankls.
And if you have the time..try with me to search please.
Joop Swinkels
Holland.

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 17 Jul 2010, 14:14

There is also one (1) LANZI and that is a Watch (clock) store in Marna di Massa which is also most likely LOREDANA"s family or would know of her whereabouts. Go to www.paginebianche.it and put in LANZI on the left and MARNA DI MASSA on ther right and click TROVA in red for the Watch (clock) store and ask them for Loredana's whereabouts. =Peter=
~Peter~

joop

Postby joop » 20 Jul 2010, 19:44

PeterTimber wrote:It is not MARINA di MASSA but should read MARNA DI MASSA which is the name of the town where you met Loredana and since there is a POCAI marble works there they would probably be related to Mario and would know of Loredana and their present whereabouts. =Peter=

I have send an email to The Marble Shop in marina di massa .
He was so kind to send me an answer. No family..he even tried to find out in the neighbour..but no..their are a few pocais in that region..
So...till so far.

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 20 Jul 2010, 20:01

Hope you hear something soon from soembody. Please let me know. =Peter=
~Peter~

joop

Postby joop » 21 Jul 2010, 07:13

PeterTimber wrote:Hope you hear something soon from soembody. Please let me know. =Peter=

Hello,
I had a hint of somebody who told me to search for the town hall (municipio) in pisa and search for the registry (stato civile).
Can somebody help me to find the whrite site of pisa (municipio).
Thanks!

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 21 Jul 2010, 11:25

I believe that the Ufficio di Stato Civile is located at MARINA DI PISA, VIA MILAZZO 175, PISA 56125, TOSCANA, ITALY. =PETER=
~Peter~

joop

Postby joop » 28 Jul 2010, 07:25

PeterTimber wrote:Did you ask for mario and his spouse Loredana at the Pocai Marble works in her hometown of Marna di massa? =Peter=

Hoi,
we have found fam. pocai. We want to thank you for your help.
Thanks to google and face book we noticed that the name mario pocai often was named with another person in pisa. This person was found in face book and he seams to have worked with mr. pocai. in the seventies.
So he was an ingenieur at defence (cisam) in pisa, where he still lives. we have his email adress...so finalyy.
Thanks for your help.
Gr. Joop

Return to “Italian Genealogy”