Masaro/Mazzaro/Pasqualotto families

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Pasqualotto,Betty

Masaro/Mazzaro/Pasqualotto families

Postby Pasqualotto,Betty » 20 Jul 2010, 01:00

Elia Masaro and Marina Pasqualotto, from Riese Pio X, Veneto, Trevisio Italy, landed in Brazil in 1887. They were accompanied bydaughters Rosa and Irene and later had a son Juan Pedro Mazzaro.

They had a farm at Bento Concalves and eventually moved to Guapore, Mato Castelhano and Passo Fundo. Descendents are also thought to be in Curitibia. The name was eventually changed to Mazzaro.
I am working on the family histories of both the Pasqualotto and Masaro families-many of these family members moved to Canada. I would like to exchange information with the descendents of these families.

lindamcd

Re: Masaro/Mazzaro/Pasqualotto families

Postby lindamcd » 20 Mar 2011, 14:03

My grandfather, Angelo Pasqualotto, emigrated to the US before 1918...I wonder if he could be a brother of your family? He had a family in italy at the time he came to the U.S. My understanding is that he had 12 children, one of them being my father, Lorenzo, born in Castelfranco-Venuto in 1921. My father emigrated to Canada in 1950 or 51, and followed after that by his two brothers, Ampelio and Angelo, and sister, Teresa. Does any of this fall in place with your family?

Return to “Italian Genealogy”